The 3rd UAE Clinical Simulation Conference 2016 will be organized by the Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor Medical Simulation Centre (KHMSC) at the Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC), UAE. As one of the leading events on clinical simulation in the Middle East, the conference is bringing topics about clinical Simulation, gamification and virtual environments. This conference will provide an overview of the latest information on clinical simulation, including following objectives:
- Increasing awareness in the use and benefit of simulation, gamification and virtual environments to facilitate healthcare education.
- Networking and sharing of expertise with other educational/healthcare institutions both regionally and internationally.
- Identifying and exploring gaps in knowledge with regards to the use of simulation, gamification and virtual environments in health care.
- Sharing methods of teaching and facilitating using simulation, gamification and virtual environments.
- Discussing how simulation, gamification and virtual environments can improve patient safety through improved education.