Terms & Conditions:
- Items and activities not used by the delegate will not be reimbursed.
- Registration fees vary according to payment date.
- Registration cannot be confirmed without payment.
- If the payment is made after the deadline of the selected period, the registration fee of the following period will apply and the difference will be invoiced for immediate payment.
- Upon successful payment, an automated receipt and confirmation of your registration will be sent via email.
- Delegates without proof of payment will not be allowed access to the event.
- In case of any disputes the law applicable would be based on the UAE Governing Law.
- Meetingminds.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in compliance with the law of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is Meeting Minds FZ-LLC country of domicile
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in the (Currency required, e.g. AED/USD). If “Credit Card Online” is selected as the payment methods then the details on the Customers ID (Card holders ID) should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the purchase
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- If a registered delegate cannot attend the event, a substitute colleague may be accepted before 24th January 2016. After this date, cancellation fees apply.
- Requests for substitutions will only be accepted by e-mailing the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the delegate registration ID and the name of substitute.
- The substitute must be from the same organization.
- If a delegate has to cancel his/her registration before 14th January 2016, the full registration fee will be reimbursed (less USD 75 refund charge)
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for cancellations received after 14th January 2016.
- No-shows will not qualify for a refund.
- Reimbursement will not be given for early termination of attendance
- All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions above constitutes a legal binding contract under UAE law.
- UAE CSC 2016 accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions expressed by the speakers, chairmen, moderators or any other persons at the event.
- UAE CSC 2016 participants are required to abide by the local UAE law and local customs.
- Delegates are requested to come in business casual attire to attend UAE CSC 2016 venue.
- UAE CSC 2016 will do its utmost effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented online in regards to the program, speakers, and participants. However, it will not be liable in the unexpected event that a speaker does not attend the conference.
- UAE CSC 2016 reserves the right “in extreme circumstances” to change the time and meeting venue
- The confirmation of payment and all payment receipts/invoices will be delivered to you via email.
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation letter with all the required information to attend the conference.
- Delivery information such as Customers Name, Location Address and Contact Number will be stored for delivery purposes. Other personal identifiable information will not be stored
FAQ’s for Online Payment:
What should I do when I face any error in registration or abstract submission?
You should contact email@example.com describing the nature of your error.
Which credit cards do we accept online?
We only accept Visa and MasterCard.
Is there any charge for paying by credit card online for registration?
No, we do not charge for paying by credit card for registration.
Where do I find the 3 digit (CVV) security number?
The security number is on the back of the card and comprises of the last 3 digits within the security strip.
How will I know if my payment has been successful?
At the end of the process you will be presented with a screen entitled ‘Transaction Approved’. You will also receive an email confirming your payment transaction within two working days.
What are the reasons for online payment failure?(If your payment gets failed, you will be presented with a screen entitled ‘Unable to process your Transaction’.)
The most common reasons that you will receive a payment failed message are:
- You are using a Debit card rather than a typical Credit card.
- Your billing address and/or zip code does not match what is on file with your financial institution.
- Some P.O. Box address will not be accepted.
- Your (CVV) 3 digit security code is incorrect.
- Your transaction was declined by your financial institution.
- You might be using an old version of browser or your pop-up blocker is activated.
- You have a slow internet connection so it times out during the registration process.
What should I do to make a successful payment?
- Please use Visa and MasterCard.
- Be sure to enter correct credentials.
- Double check your (CVV) 3 digit security code is correct.
- Deactivate any pop-up blocker in your browser and mark our website as a safe website.
- Be sure that you browser is up to date.
- Please use a good internet connection such as Broadband ISDN, DSL, ADSL, ISDN etc.
Who should I contact if I have a query on online payment?
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: +971 4 4270492 (Sunday – Thursday between 9:00 am to 6.00 pm)